Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a list of some of this reasons you should have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look into.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you’ll find that it doesn’t matter how to patent an idea or product good a perception you may think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject a strategy that they agree would be profitable. Here are a couple common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may surely have a full line of providers not looking to add very much more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting vehicle first recognize their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your the distribution. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to you decrease.)
6. Contain too many similar providers that sector is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea appeals to a little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Revenue sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort by simply.
10. Your product has been really patented by someone else and don’t want to see if they goes around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what is on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and do not need a clue who the competitors is looking.
12. You sent a machine that is exactly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing whenever compared with what will be coming out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down derived from that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, but when they perform quick browse your patent they discover that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly beyond the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, and it was poorly written as well as cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, which means they should be expecting very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they never look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on their line for the year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not need to go ahead and take risk getting the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are just a few belonging to the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected a new product idea company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your place in that market and study part different yourself as marketable as we possibly can i patent an idea.