Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a list of some for the reasons you could obtain gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, https://strongerblogtogether.blogspot.com but hopefully it will give you something to look at.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will discover that irrespective of how do you get a patent good an inspiration you could imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject an image that they agree is usually profitable. Listed below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may have also a full-line of products and not looking to add somewhat more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your submission move. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother for you to trace you alongside.)
6. Contain too many similar services that marketplace is flooded enough.
7. Your idea interests a minimal niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Your sales sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your product has already been patented by someone else and tend not to want to ascertain if they goes around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what is on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and don’t need a clue who other sellers is thats available.
12. You sent a service or product that is just like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing compared to what isn’t too far off out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have already received the identical idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down depending that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and have a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, but when they perform quick explore your patent they identify that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly after due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, but it was poorly written as well as cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent idea and designing around your patent is an easy task, which means they can get very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they don’t really look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided about their line for that year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review together item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do not need to consider the risk for being the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are only a few of the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to yourself and understand your market, your put in that market and plenty of research part to create yourself as marketable maybe can.